To order goods
Ask a question
KTS potassium thiosulfate NPKS 0:0:25:17
Molecular formula: K2S2O3
Potassium thiosulfate (potassium sulfate, KTS)
Transparent, chloride-free solution that is absolutely safe for chlorine-sensitive plants.
Contains 25% potassium, 17% sulfur
1628 USD IBC - EXW - Lviv (Italy)
Your phone namber
- Ukraine warehouse self transportation
- Post-payment subject to the conclusion of the contract
- 100% prepayment
It is used for soil and foliar application and in fertigation systems for all types of crops.
During periods of potassium deficiency, it is high source of potassium, containing sulfur.
Potassium thiosulfate can be applied by drip, sprinkler or irrigation method. It may be blended with other fertilizers or applied as a foliar treatment on selected crops. When used as a foliar fertilizer, KTS should first be diluted with water before applying.
KTS is compatible with solutions of urea and ammonium polyphosphate in any ratio.
pH7.0 - 8.2
- decreases soil pH
- improves crop photosynthesis, strengthens the plant cell walls, increases plant disease resistance
- completely water soluble, does not cause any difficulties in drip and leaf irrigation.
- does not stop or slow down the process of plant development
- does not cause chemical burns
- does not harm during blooming
- In autumn, spring
- All methods of fertilizer application